Our primary goal at CanAm Interventions is to support and customize a treatment plan for our clients in gaining independence and to be responsible for their recovery. People in early recovery go through many challenges trying to get their life back in order such as: completing an inpatient treatment program, moving back home with family members, going back to work, attending school and building trusting relationships. Holding oneself accountable through monitoring services can relieve some of the stressors throughout the various transitions in early recovery.
Monitoring is confidential, can be done in the privacy of your own home, to keep you on track and to maintain your recovery.
Our Monitoring services holds our client’s accountable for their recovery and removes family members from managing or monitoring the recovery process. At CanAm Interventions we are available as stand-alone services or as part of a more comprehensive support package as determined by the needs of the case and all those involved.
lapse rates are higher during the first three months after completing treatment. Our recommendations for additional monitoring and case management support throughout the first 90 days post-treatment stems from the data that proves these services increases recovery outcomes to 80 to 90% substance abstinence rate in the first year of recovery.
- Drug and alcohol screening and support services.
- Sober Link.
- Sober Link daily keeping track of your daily sobriety.
- Coordination of drug and alcohol testing nationally.
- Medication monitoring.
- Case Management.
Monitoring Services / Sober Link
- Client will sign up on Sober Link adding firstname.lastname@example.org as the professional overseeing the testing.
- Sober Link will send you a device that you will need to fully charge and instruction on how to set up your sober link device/and test.
- Once your device is set up it needs to be connected to the online profile.
- We will be notified by email when you submit a test is submitted or if a test is missed.
- We will monitor the results online.
- Sober Link is done through face recognition and will use your face recognition as the persons testing.
- The sober link testing will be scheduled up too (3) times per day and customize for the client.
- Cell phone reminders to help keep on schedule and prompt for testing are suggested.
Request A Free Consultation
CanAm Interventions consultations are complimentary and offer the opportunity to discuss your situation freely and confidentially with a Certified Intervention Professional.
We look forward to helping you learn more about our method and the step-by-step support you’ll receive from our team in the process of intervention. CanAm Interventions can set up an individual or family consultation. We are here to help. Together, we can save a life.
Book a Meeting, call now, email me or fill out the contact form below to set up your free confidential consultation.