We Hope to Work with you!
Our vision is to interrupt the cycle of addiction by supporting individuals and their families while providing a continuum of care that inspires families and those struggling with addiction and/or mental health challenges. We cannot change the nature of the addictions; we can help to support others to change by striving to make recovery more available.
Our mission is to help individuals and their families heal by bringing hope and compassion to those affected by addiction and mental health as well as to those that their symptoms may affect. We aim to provide loved ones with an opportunity for closure in knowing that they did all they could to help themselves and their loved one.
- We believe there are many underlying factors that prevent a family from doing an intervention.
- We believe all our clients are good people, some of whom are making unhealthy decisions.
- We believe all our clients have the ability to change and improve the quality of their lives.
- We believe we are making a difference in the world.
- We believe in what we are doing.
- We believe in simultaneous recovery for both the family and their loved ones.
- We believe in treating others with respect and compassion.
- We believe in listening.
- We believe in empathy.
CanAm Interventions Personal Statement:
Patricia M. Pike CEO of CanAm Interventions is passionate to help others, she strongly believes when people speak from the heart to the heart of others that’s when the transformation of change begin.
Ms. Pike been in the addiction and mental health field for over 25 years with a private practice for 12 years in San Francisco, California and Vancouver, BC, Canada.
The number of individuals suffering from addiction and/or mental health challenges has continued to rise nationally, and the effects of substance abuse addictions has not only affected individuals that are addicted, but it also has a large effect on families.
- Patricia had many thoughts of how she could advocate for individuals suffering from addictions and/or mental health conditions and advocate for families who are emotionally affected by their loved one’s addictions.
- With over 25 years of professional experience working both in the United States and Canada. Her wealth of professional knowledge and intuitive ability to connect with people from all walks of life, assess individuals and their families quickly, and develop treatment plans inspired her to treat the entire family’s needs.
- Ms. Pike formed a team of professionals who had the same common purpose to meet the challenges of addiction and/or mental health diagnoses. Our team of experts individualize, customize and assess every case to meet the needs of our clients.
- Our goal is to help you set and achieve your goals. We’ve helped hundreds of individuals and families and we are here to help you.
What Makes Our Addiction and Mental Health Interventionists Unique?
CanAm Interventions was established to provide something rare in the world of addiction intervention. Founded by Patricia Pike, CanAm Interventions has become the lifesaving conduit between the addiction epidemic and a long-term solution. By effectively empowering addicts and their families with the necessary tools, CanAm Interventions can not only help everyone get the help they need, but also provide them with a blueprint for lifelong sobriety, success and health.
Learn How We Can Help
At CanAm Interventions, our belief is families need to accept they want professional help which may happen before their loved ones accept professional help. Working with professionals to guide families are the first step, to accepting help.
Empathetic listening to a family allows us to hear and understand what your needs and goals are. We seek to achieve a clear understanding of what the substance user is experiencing, what may be needed, and the impact on the family structure
Families who use our services see their loved ones do far better in treatment than those whose families fail to change as well. We provide insight into how our program works. Things the family never considered may need to be addressed, e.g., issues that are holding the family back from being made whole and the substance user from seeking help.
We believe that by retaining the best staff who share the same belief in our mission, vision, goals, we are able to provide you with the most effective program to help you and your loved one achieve your goals.
Call Today to Schedule a Free consultation
Don’t wait to change a life. At CanAm Interventions, we provide a free 30-minute consultation. We specialize in working with complex addiction and/or mental health cases. We believe strongly in human connection and matching clients with the best resources to meet their individual needs.
Our professional team is available to address the needs of our clients and guide families through what may feel like an insurmountable crisis. We are available to take your call or email and can be reached 7/days a week by contacting our office.
You can help a friend or family member with an addiction or mental health problem immediately by reaching out to us at 1-800-638-1812 Toll Free Internationally.
Questions Contact Us At:
1-800-638-1812 Toll Free Internationally
415-827-3725 Cell /Text