Why Is Case Management Crucial for Ongoing Recovery?
Case management and coaching is one of the primary services offered to individuals and their families who face multiple challenges, including addiction, relationship issues or mental health conditions. Case management provides professional support and guidance focusing on accountability for individuals affected by addictions and/or mental health challenges and for family trying to manage their loved one’s addictions or mental health conditions.
Case Management will help minimize the emotional pressures families and/or individuals experience while building healthy relationships through the recovery process. Every year, thousands of people enter inpatient treatment centers to recover from addiction. These programs provide a safe, structured environment for learning and developing a new, healthy and satisfying way of life.
We don’t believe there is a “one-size-fits-all” approach to someone’s care plan. CanAm Interventions collaborates with professionals while utilizing our expertise and experience as we coordinate and communicate with everyone involved. We identify and execute an individualized “treatment plan” that will give us the best chance for sustainable health and healing. We believe in appropriate levels of care and an individualized plan. We adapt to our client’s needs and advocate for them, ensuring the best in continuity of care throughout the Case Management process.
The Case Management Process
- Case manager will cultivate a relationship with each client to gain a better understanding of their challenges, goals, and current circumstances.
- Create a custom-built treatment plan to meet the individual’s needs. Based on this shared understanding, the case manager is then able to recommend personalized care based on clinical need.
- Create a treatment plan based on weekly consultation, coaching and recommendations based on the individual’s clinical needs.
- The Case manager facilitates communication between the individual and their families as needed, and any care professionals involved on the case. (Only if this meets the client’s needs)
- We continually evaluate treatment effectiveness and refine the recovery process as circumstances change.
- Help manage sober link or other monitoring tools, promoting recovery accountability.
- Weekly check in using virtual or telephone calls, and text communication as needed.
Convenient and confidential, CanAm Interventions provides you and your loved ones with personalized, phone-based, addiction recovery coaching by licensed counselors.
Having A Qualified Case Manager?
Your first weeks and months clean and sober are critical. Honesty and accountability are key. Case management coaching, guidance, and support from a professional other than a family member can help pave the way to long-term sobriety.
CanAm Interventions incorporate the most promising drug and alcohol addiction recovery support practices, including:
- Personal coaching and case management
- Monitoring and accountability
- Frequent phone contact with a recovery coach—for you and designated family members
- Documented recovery compliance updates
- Random drug testing for accountability (monitoring services)
What is Family Coaching?
Our goal at CanAm Interventions is to treat the whole family offering family coaching to families who face multiple challenges, during treatment for their loved one’s addiction or mental health challenges.
- Family coaching provides education for families affected by addictions and/or mental health challenges.
- Family coaching will help minimize the emotional pressures families experience while building healthy relationships through the recovery process.
- Family coaching helps to identify and reduce the challenges that families like yourself are having when seeking care, to reduce everyday stress and to take away the need to manage your loved one’s recovery process.
- Family coaching offers a way to navigate the maze of treatment options and manage the recovery process.
Start the Recovery Process Today!
At CanAm Interventions, it is vitally important the treatment providers we work are professional liable. We provide oversight to our client’s becoming a single point of contact while your loved is in the process of treatment and offer aftercare services.
- We help families to navigate the treatment maze and behavioral health care systems.
- We interview, evaluate, and personally visit all treatment centers we work with before making a referral to a treatment program.
- We collaborate with professionals while utilizing our expertise and experience as we coordinate and communicate with everyone involved.
Request A Free Consultation
CanAm Interventions consultations are complimentary and offer the opportunity to discuss your situation freely and confidentially with a Certified Intervention Professional.
We look forward to helping you learn more about our method and the step-by-step support you’ll receive from our team in the process of intervention. CanAm Interventions can set up an individual or family consultation. We are here to help. Together, we can save a life.
Book a Meeting, call now, email me or fill out the contact form below to set up your free confidential consultation.
Questions Contact Us At:
1-800-638-1812 Toll Free Internationally
415-827-3725 Cell /Text