WELCOME TO CANAM Interventions ONLINE Training
CanAm Interventions has provided relevant training for the past six years to individuals seeking knowledge specific to interventions and case management skills. Our curriculum focuses on more than just developing an intervention approach. The curriculum includes information on intervention theory and practices, case management, family systems, ethics, crisis intervention strategies, and the process of addictions, mental health issues and intervention cases.
Patricia M. Pike, founder, and CEO of CanAm Interventions mission is to enrich, inspire and educate the health care professionals in the treatment community as well as to raise the bar for the quality treatment for those struggling with addiction and complex mental health challenges.
We invite you to take advantage of this opportunity to learn and grow with industry leaders in the field of trauma-informed healing and gain the steps to achieve intervention certification.
Why choose the CANAM Interventions Trainings?
CanAm Intervention training course is beneficial to those working in the addiction, mental health, medical, legal and first responder fields. “Interventions 101 training courses” gives a broad overview of what is to be expected, introduces resources, and how best to assist in the intervention process.
CanAm Interventions course work introduces terms and concepts, and then lays out the steps necessary to achieve national certification, for those aspiring to do interventions or supportive team members.
- Fully online program Education with professionals for over 25 years.
- Education CEU provider from: Pennsylvania Certification Board and Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation.
- Helping others recover from addiction or mental health challenges.
- Complete your education requirements quickly Interaction with seasoned instructors and other professionals in the field.
- Convenient – study when you have time Certification leads to more money, we know substance abuse treatment inside and out.
The benefits of Intervention Training Courses?
- Affordable, our entire program costs less than most other schools.
- Educational materials based on CIP application.
- Training curriculum designed to meet certified intervention professional certification requirements.
- Experienced Instructors, exceptional student support, and study from home.
- Complete your education in the field of interventions.
- All courses designed to teach you what you need to know to regarding CIP application.
- Learn from the same sources that are used to develop the credentialing examination.
Interventions 101, Training offering 21 CEUs ONLINE + VIRTUAL
Intervention 101 ONLINE Training is an introductory training program that focuses on the most used intervention disciplines today!
The principles, ideologies, and common practices underlying the most widely used intervention and case management techniques are covered in this course. It also provides students with the resources and networks, and it can be used as a sufficient guideline for professionals wishing to change industries or add value to their current jobs. Those in the addiction, mental health, medical, legal, and first-responder areas will benefit from this training. Students will be given explicit instructions on how to obtain the Certified Intervention Professional (CIP) focused on Certified Intervention Professional Certification from the Pennsylvania Certification Board and Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation.
Interventions 102, Training offering 28 CEUs ONLINE + VIRTUAL
CanAm Interventions 102 ONLINE Training’s provides intervention eight weeks of supervision training, three-hour-per-week focused on Certified Intervention Professional Certification from the Pennsylvania Certification Board and Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation.
It covers Business Development and Intervention Professional Certifications education requirements for intervention certifications applications, practical intervention skills, and hands-on experience from seasonal interventionists.
Questions Contact Us At:
1-800-638-1812 Toll Free Internationally
415-827-3725 Cell /Text