Michael Hughes – Recovery Companion and Transport Specialist
Michael is a seasoned Executive Protection Transport Specialist & Sober Companion providing professional services in the private sector and to the recovery community for over 31 years.
Mr. Hughes have worked with Patricia Pike Interventionist/Addiction Specialist for the past year supporting her on various intervention cases and provided transport and recovery coaching services to clients and supporting families. Michael has a clear understanding of substance abuse, caring for the individuals that he works with and has much passion to connect persons with positive resources in the community. Mr. Hughes is verse and has expertise’s working with on many high profile cases as well as he is very flexible in his approaches to support many persons from all walks of life.
24/7 supervision Services:
- Supporting clients to recovery meetings. Helping clients develop structures and methods for taking effective action towards recovery goals
- Educating patients on the “cycle of addiction”. Supporting clients in identifying and consistently leveraging their expanding resources, skills, and strengths.
- Supporting clients and transporting clients into treatment programs, court appearance, and recovery meetings.
- Setting realistic practical healthy recovery boundaries. Assisting clients in choosing, designing, and committing to actions plans.
- Crisis management and connecting clients to recovery oriented community resources
- Urine drug and alcohol testing
Provides: Transportation Services throughout United States and Canada.